||The crew at Country Haven would like to thank everyone who visited us last year and look forward to seeing all of you again this year. We would also like to remind you about our Gift Certificates that never expire and may be used toward anything Country Haven offers.
"Best Outfitted Trips - Fish New Brunswick "- 'Outside Magazine', June 2011
Country Haven Lodge is very proud|
to have been chosen as one of the
Best Outfitted Trip destinations
in Outside Magazine's June 2011 edition.
"One of Canada's 50 best trips"- 'Explore' Magazine, February 2002 edition.
Country Haven is very Proud|
to have been chosen by Canada's
outdoor adventure magazine
as offering one of the 50 best
destinations in all of Canada!
Lord of the Flies
Salmon Fishing in New Brunswick is an angler's dream for Sebastian Hope
- but only after he masters the idiosyncratic vernacular of the local flies.
The Miraculous Miramichi
- John Baily, Hardy & Greys Ltd., England - January 2011
Atlantic Salmon Highway - The Miramichi
- North American Fly-Fishing Forum - April 2010
Fishing Journalists visit Miramichi
- May 2007 Times Transcript
The Miracle Called The Miramichi
- Woods & Waters USA Magazine - June 2006
"The Miramichi River
- A Young Boy's Dream Comes True for Old Boy!"
- Woods & Waters USA Magazine - June 2005
Salmon angling paradise north of the border
- Fosterís Sunday Citizen, May 2004
( Articles, Slide Shows, and Blogs about the Miramich )
NEW! NB Tourism Video Gary Colford - The Ultimate Guide
Visit our video Discover the Miramichi - Country Haven Lodge
Visit our video "GET REEL" TV Series - with Peter & Courtney
- Peter & Courtney fishing the Miramichi River at Country Haven Lodge in 2009
Check out our video "GET REEL" TV Series - with Peter & Courtney
- Peter & Courtney again fishing the Miramichi River at Country Haven Lodge - July 2011
Check out our video "Hookin' Up" TV Series - with Mariko Izumi
- Mariko along with Country Haven guides Tyler & Gary fish the Miramichi River
Atlantic Salmon Fishing Giv-er on the River - July 2010
Country Haven Lodge Show Representations by:-
Miramichi Salmon Association, 65th Annual Boston Dinner|
Saturday February 2nd 2019
The Boston Dinner Committee wishes to announce that the Miramichi Salmon Association's Annual Dinner and Symposium will be held on Saturday, February 2nd 2019. It will be held, once again, at the Marriott Hotel in Burlington, MA. This is a great opportunity for a mid-winter break to support the Miramichi Salmon association while having a fantastic time. Contact your family and friends and arrange a special weekend for this distinctive opportunity to get together in a great setting, with many interesting activities to keep everyone involved and having fun.
In Canada, contact Nola Chiasson at the MSA office: (506) 622-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the US, call the MSA office: (781) 397-8870 or e-mail email@example.com
2019 NSPA Annual Dinner - March 28th, Miramichi Rodd HOtel, Tel: (506) 622-4000
2019 Miramichi Ice Breaker Dinner - April 27th. Woodsmen's Museum, Boisetown
2019 Freeman Dunnet Dinner - May 23d, 2019, Crown Plaza, Moncton
2019 Fredericton Dinner - TBA, Fredericton Inn
For more information on any of these Dinners, please contact Jo Ann Linton at
Atlantic Salmon Federation - The Atlantic Salmon Federation ( ASF) is an International Non-Profit Organization that promotes the conservation and wise management of the Atlantic Salmon
ASF 2019 Events
- - Charlottetown, PEI ~ April 10th 2019 - P.E.I. Brewing Co. - 96 Kensington
- - Freeport, ME ~ Saturday March 30th 2019 ~ Hilton Garden Inn, Freeport ME
- - Moncton, NB ~ Saturday March 30th, 2019 ~Delta Beausejour
- - Halifax, NS ~ Thursday April 4 2019 ~ Cdn Museum of Immigration, Pier 21
- - Toronto, ON ~ May 2nd 2019, Acadian Court, 401 Bay St, Simpson Tower
- - Montreal, PQ ~ April 24th 2019 ~ Le Windsor, 1170 Peel St.
- - Maine Dinner ~ March 30th 2019 ~ Hilton Garden Inn, Park St.
- - Fredericton, NB ~ April 17th 2019 ~ Fredericton Inn
- - Boston, MA ~ May 8th 2019 ~ The Country Club
We would like to say "Thanks" to everyone who visited us or followed our river report throughout this past season and we hope that you will continue to follow it again next year. We would also like to take the opportunity, on behalf of everyone here at Country Haven, to wish you all the very best for the coming year in 2018.Once again, this year we are pleased to be offering our popular Gift Certificate Special
Looking for a gift that is a "little different" for that "special" angler you know??
Then consider a Fishing Adventure gift Certificate - 3 different packages to choose from.
#1 - Miramichi fishing and canoeing combo Day adventure package.|
#2 - 3 days & 4 nights all-inclusive package
#3 - 5 days & 6 nights all inclusive package
Call Today for more details
2018 SUMMER Father & Son/Daughter SPECIAL...
Ask about our "Father & Son/Daughter" Gift Certificates
( 10% discount on Father & Son/Daughter" Certificates )
GREAT for birthdays, graduations, special occasions or just to 'bond'...
2019 SPORTSMEN'S SHOWS
At Country Haven we are very fortunate to have approximately 80% of returning guests each year. We are also very thankful to be represented by these fine exhibitors at Sportsmen Shows around the world. They have all fished with us and know firsthand about the quality of service Country Haven Offers. So stop by and say "Hi" and pick up
a Country Haven Miramichi Brochure.
2019 SHOWS REPRESENTED BY TIGHT LINES FLY FISHING & EAST COAST SPEY
January 25th - The 2019 Fly Fishing Show East - (NEW LOCATION) Edison NJ, at the New Jersey Convention & Exhibition Center
We will be represented at this Show by Tight Lines Fly Fishing Inc. and East Coast Spey, Parsippany NJ. Andrew May, Jody Plonski and Jorge Posada are all familiar with the Miramichi River and our Operation and will also be holding their 8th annual Spey casting Clinic with us here at Country Haven from September 30th - October 6th. Web site: www.tightlinesflyfishing.com/canada.htm
2019 SHOWS REPRESENTED BY BEARS DEN FLY FISHING
January 18th - 20th - The Fly Fishing Show East - Marlborough MA, - Royal Plaza, 1st Booth (A11) on right after entering.
January 25th - The Fly Fishing Show East - Edison NJ.
February 16th, - Bear's Den 21st Annual Fly Fishing show, 11:00am - 6:00pm (Free entry)
We will be Represented at both These Shows by Bears Den Fly Fishing Co.. from Taunton, MA., Owner Scott Wessels has fished with us in the past. Stop by and pick up a Country Haven Brochure and have a look at all the Great fishing Equipment that will be on display. Their web site is at: www.bearsden.com.
SHOWS REPRESENTED BY AFFORDABLE ADVENTURES in 2019
Paul Carleton and Tom Fabisak have been fishing with and representing us now for 13 years and know our operation very well. They will be happy to answer any questions you might have about fishing on the Miramichi. The Affordable Adventure Group will again be fishing with us this year (dates TBA.).
2019 Show Schedule
We would like to welcome everyone so drop by our booth and say 'hello'.
- Cancelled 2019 - back 2020 - Rockingham Fishing & Hunting Expo, Radisson Conference Center, Manchester, NH
- January 19th 2019 - Guides & Outfitters Day, Bass Pro Shop, Halifax NS
( Visit our booth and find out how to win a free All-Inclusive fishing vacation on the Miramichi )
- February 22nd - 24th - Springfield Sportsman's Show, (Eastern States Exposition) , Big "E" Fairgrounds, Springfield, MA
( Visit our booth and find out how to win a free All-Inclusive fishing vacation on the Miramichi )
- April 2nd - Trinity Sportsman's Event
, Trinity Baptist Church, 80 Clinton St., Concord, NH
(Visit us there and find out how to win a free All-Inclusive fishing vacation on the Miramichi)
P.O. Box 3301
Portsmouth, NH 03802-3301
Tel/Fax (603) 431-8761
2019 SHOWS REPRESENTED BY FINS AND FURS ADVENTURES
Carroll and Lila Ware are very familiar with the Miramichi River,
having fished it a number of times and will be fishing with us again in 2019.
Check out their web site at: www.finsandfursadventures.com
January 18th - 20th 2019 The Fly Fishing Show - Marlboro, MA
- January 25th 2019 The Fly Fishing Show -
Somerset Edison, NJ
- March 29th - 31st 2019 Orono Sportsman's Show - U. Maine, Orono ME
- March 23d & 25th 2019 Presque Isle Sportsman's Show
- March 29th - 31st 2019 Maine State Sportsman's Show, Augusta, ME
February 10th & 11th 2018 - Brian Warrington who fishes with us each year will be repesenting as at the British Fly Fair held in Stafford. www.bffi.co.uk He will be demonstrating and be at the AAPGAI stand on both days. He will also be demonstrating at the Prince Albert Fishing Club open day on the river Ribble at Ribchester in Lancashire (Date TBA). Brian knows much about the Miramichi River and will be happy to answer any questions about Country Haven and the Miramichi.
July 27th - 29th 2018 - Once again, we will be Represented at the CLA Game Fair, Ragley Hall, Warwickshire by our UK booking agent
Brian Warrington will happily answer any of you questions about fishing for Atlantic Salmon on the Miramichi.
We will be represented at these shows by Bryan Martin from the Devon Fishing Club. Bryan fishes with us each year and knows our operation as well as anyone in the UK. Bryan will be providing casting lessons at all these Shows and can be reached at 0 775 935 2194 or www.devonflyfishing.co.uk
- South West Fly Fair, February 24th 2018 Roadford Lake, Devon, (Salmon and Trout Association).
- Devon Country Show, May 17 - 18th 2018, WestPoint Exhibition Center, Exeter
- The Mid Devon Show, July 28th 2018, Knighthayes, Tiverton, Devon
- The CLA Game Fair, July 27 - 29th 2018, Ragley Hall, Warwickshire
- North Devon Show, August 1st 2018 Umberleigh, Umberleigh Barton Farm on the A377
we would like to thank all those people who stopped by our booth at any of
the 2017 shows and we look forward to seeing you again this year.
Country Haven Lodge
601 Route #118
Gray Rapids, NB, Canada
Toll Free: (877)-Fly-Hook (359-4665) * Fax: (506)-843-9010
E-Mail us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
Accommodations | Tours | Home
| Whales & Deep Sea Fishing | Salmon Fishing | Links | Packages | Gift Certificates
Day Adventures | How to reach us | River Reports | Bulletin Board | Photo Gallery | Winter Fun | Did You Know..
Site maintained/promoted by Access Web Solutions revised March 17th 2019