Nick Choremi, Brooklyn NY
Mariko Izumi (Hookin' Up
with Mariko Izumi)
Shya Kane, Milford NJ
Mike Marr, Providence, RI
George Newcomb, VA
Colin Tonnsend, Voorheees NJ
Paul Carlton, Portsmouth NH
Rene Van Bergen, Netherlands
Matt Harris, Calgary, Alberta
Miramichi Country Haven
- Fly Fishing paradise!
specialize in fishing for Wild Atlantic Salmon!"
- The Miramichi river system is a world class fly-fishing destination.
- We are located on the famous Miramichi River - and it's pools (we offer access to 22) - known for it's bounty of feisty Wild Atlantic Salmon.
- We offer offer Trout and Striped Bass fishing as well as Wild Atlantic Salmon.
- Our guests enjoy superb meals, upscale accommodation and memorable "Maritime" hospitality.
- New Brunswick is a gateway to the other Atlantic Provinces by Automobile.
- New Brunswick is a 'One of a kind destination' - it inspires through it's world-class Natural Wonders.
- an abundance of Wildlife with opportunities to experience a variety of guided nature tours.
- offer a number of adventure opportunities to participate in the great outdoors year 'round..
- For non anglers, we can arrange some of the best whale watching in the world.
- We are located within a day's drive by automobile from most northeastern U.S. cities like Boston and New York and eastern Canadian Cities such as Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto.
- We are easily acessible by air travel, with flights arriving daily from around the world, including flights from New York and the UK.
Visiting New Brunswick and the Miramichi in particular has never been so easy and as much fun. If you have been here before, you already know this. If this is your first time then prepare to enjoy yourself and test your skills against the renown Wild Atlantic Salmon!
We are a 4 Star rated Resort located on the riverbank of the Miramichi River that offers world-class fly fishing for Wild Atlantic Salmon, Trout and Striped Bass. We also offer canoe/kayak rentals and guided whale, bear and moose watching tours. (psst.. We offer a four-season Lodge or individual Cottage accommodations and activities as well!)
Come visit our web site to begin your New Brunswick Flyfishing Adventure...
|- and while you are here, check
out what happy guests have said...
about us on Tripadvisor...
Lee Davidson, Rigbi Idaho
Snake River Outfitters
Andrew Moy, Towaco NJ
(Tightlines Fly Shop)
Brian Warrington, Manchester, England
Alan Lord, England
Miramichi Salmon Assoc.
Tony Spratt, London England
David Paciobio, Ottawa Ont.
with Guide Danny
Walt Plonski, Seattle WA
Kevin Mckay, ME
(Maine Fly Fish)